- Educate the children using ‘Play Way’ method.
- Bridge the education gap with a bridge school
- To utilize tools such as computer-aided learning, video and audio lessons
- Girl-child education geared towards special needs such as health, hygiene and vocational opportunities
- Creation of a livelihood knowledge centre.
- Providing materials on various local vocational opportunities
- Creating training opportunities & marketing linkages for livelihood development
- Providing +10 counselling for educational and/or occupational development
- Keep the children away from begging with a goal of 100% attendance
- Create awareness through the children via a the school’s curriculum
- Nutritional awareness training for mothers
- Providing a noon-meal scheme in the school for the children
- Cultural programs that create learning and awareness of the communities heritage
- Educating the adults on their rights as humans.